- It is widely used as pharmaceutical intermediates.
- It is diluted Solution of alkali hydroxide, soluble in alcohol, acetone and dmf.
- It also has anthelmintic and fungicidal properties.
- It is an effective cestocide and now superseded as an anthelmintic.
- It is a white powder, slight cream with a rose-pink reflection that becomes gray in light.
- Because of its poor efficiency against immature flukes, it is also used as a fasciolicide, usually in combination with other compounds
- Bithionol Sulfoxide is a bacteriostatic agent especially effective against gram-positive cocci; formerly used in the formulation of surgical soaps.
White to Pink Crystalline powder
As per requirement
- 1000 Per Week
- 3-10 Days
4/11, Bhagirath Apartment, Navapur Road, Tarapur, Boisar, Maharashtra, 401501, India